No. Bell played an inconsequential role with the Eugenics Records Office in Cold Spring Harbor, NY.
Dr. Charles B. Davenport was the Secretary of the Board of Scientific Directors and Director of the Eugenics Records Office, which he established in October of 1910 and received initial financing from Mary Williamson Harriman, the wife of railroad magnate E. H. Harriman, as well as John D. Rockefeller and others.
Bell was named to an honorary position as Chairman of the Board of Scientific Directors. Other members included Dr. William H. Welch, professor of pathology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Vice Chairman; Prof. Irving Fisher, Yale University; Prof. Lewellys Barker of Johns Hopkins Hospital; Prof. E. E. Southard of Harvard University and Director of the Psychopathic Hospital, Boston; and Dr. Charles B. Davenport, who was the Secretary of the Board of Scientific Directors and Director of the Eugenics Records Office.