The programs of the Alexander and Mabel Bell Legacy Foundation reflect its nonprofit mission: to ensure that the Bells’ legacy accurately reflects their accomplishments, to educate the public of the Bells’ achievements and contributions through its website and programs, to safeguard the Bells’ possessions for antiquity, and to raise funds through donations and licensing for grants to nonprofit entities related to the Bells’ scientific and humanitarian causes.
- Preserve and advance the Bells’ heritage, image, artifacts and story.
- Educate the public about the Bells’ contributions and achievements.
- Reclaim and protect the Bells’ historical and cultural objects.
- Monitor and vet usage of the Bell name and image and to arrange licensing opportunities exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Provide support through grants funded by licensing fees and donations for charitable and educational endeavors related to the Bells’ scientific and humanitarian interests and spirit of innovation.
The Foundation retrieved Bell’s original aviation notebooks, which had been missing for more than 50 years, from auction.
For additional information about Programs, please contact:
Marie-Louise Murville, Executive Director, at [email protected]